Tuesday 25 November 2008

I feel Happy

Oh so happy, ’cause it’s flowing, it’s going so riiighhhhhtttt! (kind of sung to I Feel Pretty).

For some reason, today I am chipper. Which is odd, because I’m usually quite melancholy at this time of year. You go to work in the dark, come home in the dark, it’s like your day’s all done and you have to get up and do it all again tomorrow.

Today - I don’t know why, just really happy. Someone said maybe because we had an unusally sunny (but very cold) day.

I don’t know.

What I do know is that even though it’s looking increasingly unlikely I’ll reach the Nano goal, the story is just flowing at the moment and I’m taking advantange of the creative splurge.

I’m not giving up on Nano yet, the game’s not over ’til the fat lady sings. Okay, she may have come onto the stage, but she isn’t singing yet.

No comments: