Tuesday 12 August 2008

Heading Back into the Writing Cave

So the sharp-eyed amongst you will have noticed I’ve edited my progress meters to more accurately reflect what I’m working on at the moment.

I’ve started work on Raven, and am continuing to work on The Bargain. As I’m not sure when I’ll get round to revising The Tithing I’ve taken it off my WIP list for the moment.

I may not be posting quite as regularly as I have been. Though I’ll keep you up to date with my writing progress and any exciting news as it happens. Once a week I’m going to try and post about a character or something along those lines. The first one will be about Valerian. And if ever I can squeeze it in I want to write a short story about when Lily first met Alaric. Appropriately enough it will be called When Lily met Alaric. :)

No comments: