Sunday 6 December 2009

Reading Review of the Year

I find that this time of year kind of naturally lends itself to looking back and thinking about the great books I’ve read this year. If I had to pick some of my favourite m/m to recommend they would include:-

Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville
Hemovore by Jordan Castillo Price
Every Good Thing by M. Jules Aedin
Hero by Perry Moore
A Note in the Margin by Isabelle Rowan

And to celebrate – the re-relaunch of the blog, the holiday season – I have a copy of Every Good Thing by M. Jules Aedin to give away. Just comment on any blog post between now and the end of December and I will choose one poster at random to win a copy of the book.

If anyone has any book recommendations from 2009 I would love to hear them, or about the books you’re looking forward to in 2010. I’m always looking for new books to add to my TBR pile.

No comments: