Sunday 28 December 2008

For 2009 and a Little Update

So I know I mentioned this briefly before, but this is the plan for 2009.

Monday - What I’m Reading - thanks to Nicole’s suggestion
Tuesday - WIP progress report
Thursday - Thursday 13
Friday - Fiction or Writing Stuff
Sunday - Poem, for as long as I’ve got poems to share

I’m going to post more about my reading choices and my reasons for picking them on the first Monday post of 2009 but the first book is going to be Pride and Prejudice.

The WIP progress is very slow at the moment, but over the past few days I’ve blasted through the first draft of The Bargain and am very pleased with the progress I’ve made. Sadly, the reason for my lack of progress is because my dad passed away just before Christmas. However, he would be the first person to tell me to get on with it, so that’s what I’m doing.

See you in the New Year.

No comments: