Wednesday 10 June 2009

Supernatural

I didn’t get into this show when it first came out. I’m trying to limit the number of shows I watch (with only some success) so I’ve got more time for writing. But I caught a Season 4 episode of this a few weeks ago. The one where Dean and Sam find out that someone is writing books about them.

And I loved the scene where Dean and Sam are finding out about all the stories written about them, some of them online and they discuss slash fiction - lol. I don’t know of any other show where the characters who are being slashed discuss the fact that they are being slashed.* Just like that I was hooked.

So I’ve treated myself to the Season 1-3 boxset and am furiously catching up on all the episodes I’ve missed. This also helps me pass the time whilst I wait for FX in the UK to get around to showing True Blood. It has to happen soon!

* Okay there were undercurrents between Angel and Spike but never anything as matter of fact as the Supernatural episode.

No comments: