Wednesday 24 June 2009

Supernatural Season 1

So I finally finished Season 1 of my Supernatural marathon.

I don’t remember seeing any of the episodes before, so I guess the couple of episodes I caught prior to catching the end of Season 4 must have come from either Season 2 or 3.

I love the banter between Dean and Sam. And I especially like how the episodes manipulate you into feeling more scared through the use of lighting and camera work. One of the reasons I never watch horror movies is because my imagination is always working through the scenes amplifying everything.

Season Finale – it doesn’t matter how many times or how many ways I’ve seen that HGV plowing into a car plot device used* – EVERY SINGLE time it gets a reaction. Usually involving whatever liquid I’m drinking going up in the air and over everything. Onto Season 2, and then I’ve really got to dig my Alias box sets out, I never did see past Season 3 of that show and I’d love to know how everything was resolved.

*I’ve seen it on Alias, Medium, The Bionic Woman, Terminator lol. It’s something of a sci-fi favourite.

No comments: