Thursday 10 July 2008

Works in Progress

So before I head off into my writers cave again. I thought I’d do a little update on what I’m working on. You can see progress meters in the sidebar but I thought I’d give a few more details.

Land of the Fey - currently I’m outlining Book 2. At the moment I haven’t decided for certain which couple I’m going to go with - Lily and Darvan, or Genys and Reynard. After I’ve got the outlines written I’ll decide. It would seem obvious that I should write Lily and Darvan, but Genys and Reynard’s story plays an important role as well. And I’m almost equally drawn to both stories, but for different reasons.

The Tithing - Well this is my vampire story. And it needs a lot of revision doing on it before it gets submitted anywhere. LOL - it may never get submitted anywhere, but there are a lot of things in this story that I love, so I hope I can knock it into shape. It may stay on the sidebar in revisions for a while.

The Bargain - This is a short story/novella featuring a vampire and a werewolf. It’s male/male. And details the first meeting between the pair. I’m hoping to have this ready for submission in a few weeks. So watch that progress meter go.

Silvertree - Another male/male. This one is sci-fi and currently on hold whilst I work on The Bargain. But anyone who’s seen my yahoo mail address will know this one is close to my heart. So hopefully I can get over my block on this and get going on it again.

No comments: